‘Our Glevum conservatory is our favourite room in the house’
This is often the feedback we get from customers.
Making the most of your home by adding space, light and character all year round, a conservatory is a great addition to any home. A small yet sun-filled garden room to complement your home or a completely new extension adding style and character.
At Glevum we work with you to design exactly what you need.
- Sun rooms or garden rooms. A garden room can blend seamlessly in with a smaller, modern property bringing in the light all year round. These designs are often made to maximise space in a restricted area or in a section of a property that has height restrictions.
- Traditional styles. A traditional styled conservatory can echo one of many elegant design styles – Victorian, Edwardian or Georgian with different choices of gable fronts and pitched roofs.
- Contemporary. A contemporary styled conservatory can be a great way of bringing light into a modern space whether such an extension is used for dining, relaxing or even space for a gym or swimming pool.
- Orangerie. A design that brings together the lightness of double-glazed windows with additional brick built pillars and wall sections to blend in with the existing property. Often a feature of a more traditional home, these designs are becoming increasingly popular.
Double glazing 1980, Conservatory 1994, Front door 2008, Change door to Conservatory 2013 – You could say I am a well satisfied regular customer. JG, Dursley
The Ultraframe Roof System:
All Glevum Conservatories include the Ultraframe roof system.
A conservatory roof has to withstand snow, rain and wind, all while remaining weatherproof, so you can enjoy your conservatory all year round.
Glevum use Ultraframe’s roof system because it is tried and tested, having been used in over 1 million conservatories. Glevum are proud to be a preferred supplier of Ultraframe. Ask our design consultants for details of its construction.
For those who want something different, we offer alternative Ultraframe roofing solutions.
Style and Comfort:
Whichever style you prefer, at Glevum every conservatory will be individually designed to reflect the style and character of your property.
We also consider all the functionality that you need within your new room including heating choices, light switches, power sockets and furniture positioning.
Glevum Conservatory Village and Showroom:
We understand that a conservatory is a big investment. So to help you choose and get expert advice, why not visit our outdoor Conservatory Village. You will be able to view a great range of sizes, shapes and styles in their natural outdoor environment.
Our Conservatory Village is one of the largest in the South West and is located at our Head Office near Newnham on Severn.
- 14 Conservatories on show.
- Various shapes and sizes.
- Includes Solid Roof Upgrades.
- ALL in their natural outdoor environment.
You can get a first-hand insight into the construction, structure and design options in the Glevum Conservatory range.
A selection of our replacement windows and doors is also available to see the quality of build, the functionality of use and the strength of the inbuilt security features. You’ll also be able to see for yourself just how well they’re designed to cope with the rigours of the British weather.
Why not request your free, no obligation Home Visit online:
Just fill in the following quick and easy form and we will do the rest.
Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms & conditions apply. All offers apply to new orders placed directly with Glevum. *Full written credit details available on request. We reserve the right to remove and / or refuse the above mentioned offers at anytime. Secondary Glazing products are exempt from the offers advertised.
Glevum Windows Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 695459 acting as a Credit Broker not the Lender, providing regulated products from a range of financial providers (Lenders). Glevum Windows Limited do not receive commission from any of the Lenders for providing these products.
Glevum Windows Limited, Broadoak, Newnham on Severn, Gloucestershire, GL14 1JF act as a credit broker and not the lender, and offers products from a range of financial providers.