Glevum are proud to be a preferred supplier of Ultraframe.
Ultraframe are a well-established (over 30 years) and renowned supplier of conservatory systems. Forever pushing the boundaries of conservatory design to ensure that their conservatory systems remain at the forefront of technology and design.
All Ultraframe conservatory developments are fully tested in their own laboratory and modern test facilities, but they also use independent third party accreditation and testing agencies to add further credibility to their products. A good example of this is Ultraframe’s conservatory roofing system, which is the only conservatory roofing system currently with BBA (British Board of Agrément) accreditation! Also, Ultraframe’s roofing system was given a life expectancy of at least 25 years by the BBA and was the first in the industry to acquire this accreditation. This is why Ultraframe is considered as Europe’s leader in glass roof manufacture.
Ever considered upgrading your existing Conservatory into a cosy all-year-round living space?
A roof upgrade from Glevum is proving a more popular option than ever. Perhaps you are facing the issue of your conservatory being too hot in summer and too cold in winter? Or maybe you want to keep your existing conservatory, but it’s time for a freshen up? Other customers opt for a solid roof upgrade to create that feeling of a extension.
The extensive range that Glevum offers gives you the ability to upgrade and improve. Whether you want a combined glazed and solid roof, a tiled roof with full rectangle glass panels or a modern lantern roof. A conservatory roof upgrade from Glevum can help to enhance any style of property, from the traditional to the modern.
Manufacturing technology has come a long way and the installation of a conservatory roof upgrade now couldn’t be easier.
So, why should you consider a roof upgrade and what are the benefits?
A Glevum roof upgrade can be hugely beneficial to your home no matter which style you choose. From lowering your heating bills in winter with improved energy efficiency, to making the space comfortable and cosy all-year-round. As they are available in a range of finishes and options, you are bound to find a style to suit your property and complement the existing colour. Conservatory roof upgrades are a fraction of the price of a new conservatory and are very quick and easy to install.
The benefits of a conservatory roof upgrade from Glevum, include:
- Lower heating bills in winter.
- Cosy all-year-round.
- Available in a range of finishes and options to suit your property.
- Guaranteed energy efficient.
Conservatory Roof Upgrades include:
- LivinROOF – The LivinROOF has been designed to give you the flexibility to combine glazed and a solid roof seamlessly and enhance thermal performance…
- UltraROOF 380 – Want a tiled roof but still want to retain an element of light? The clever configurable technology allows for the installation of multiple glass panels…
- UltraSky Lantern – Installed on a new build extension, Orangery or installed into an existing flat roof, an UltraSky Lantern Roof will help you add that feeling of space and natural light to your home…
- Warm Roof – The Warm Roof has been designed to replace the existing glass or polycarbonate roof of a conservatory while retaining the original windows, doors, frames and walls….
Our range of Solid Roof solutions are available to see at our Head Office Showroom and Conservatory Village:
- 14 Conservatories on show.
- Various shapes and sizes.
- Includes Solid Roof Upgrades (including the LivinROOF, UltraRoof 380 and Guardian Warm Roof).
- ALL in their natural outdoor environment.